Wednesday 14 May 2008


Ahoy hoy, Frag here, taking my first steps into the world of FFXI blogging :o. Ok, I tell a lie there, I actually had an old MSN space which I used to use for the same kinda thing, but that was when I was still only a lowly lvl 50 Paladin. Anyway, a few of my friends seem to have these blogs, so I figured why don't I try aswell ^_^.

That said, i'm TERRIBLE at coming up with titles for stuff like this, so i set my winamp playlist to random and picked the first song I landed on, which just so happened to be The Azure from the album Kirite by Yasunori Mitsuda. I can't be happier with this choice, as he is easily on a par with Nobuo Uematsu as far as video game composing goes. The song, along with Is Kirite Burning Up? and Circle of Eternity can be heard here, along with Distant Worlds from FFXI and Art of Life by X Japan (hey, it wouldn't be me without some Jpop/Jrock now would it ^_~). I'm hoping to add some new music regularly to the playlist, so stay tuned!

Anyway, I don't have a huge lot to post about at the moment, mostly just getting this blog up and running. I had a crap night last night though, 6 hours altogether seeking on Dragoon and not even a "tnl?" to show for it ; ;. I knew Dragoon didn't get invites as fast as other jobs, but I almost wanted to hang myself by the time I logged off. Oh well, i'll battle on and get it to 75 eventually, one more level until i can start questing Artifact! woo!

Until next time ^_^


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Frag is the death king =']