Friday 6 June 2008

Scitalis... Taste the dirt


Ok, so it's taken me a while to get the new post up, but that's mostly because I like to have something at least remotely worth posting about ^^. So anyway, moving on...

DRG is on a break after hitting lvl 60. I promised myself I'd return to SAM and that's precisely what I've done ^^. I've only hit 70 so far, but i'm hoping to be 72 soon for my new Great Katana :D. Can't afford a Hagun so a Shinsoku will do ^^.

I've spent quite a lot of time Campaigning as of late aswell, and was considerably surprised when I happaned upon one of the freelance mercenaries that pop up to help from time to time. I'm enjoying Campaign as, aside from anything else... it's some very easy exp when nobody want to give you a party ; ;.


Finally, Miryoku was on a trip from Rolanberry [S] to Bastok [S] and just so happened to trip over Scitalis, a wyvern NM in Grauberg [S]. She called out some peeps including myself to try and take it down since the drop goes for a nice chunk of change. One small problem though... THIS THING HITS LIKE A FREIGHT TRAIN. Added effect of 120+ damage is not fun, and of course, since being a PLD I don't even know what evasion is, so I hit the dirt as fast as possible, and then after some great tanking from Kallo and Miry, sadly thing went awry and everyone died D:. We raised and prepared to go again, only for me to have to afk ><.


When I got back, almost everyone had left after wiping again, but Kallo was calling some friends out to go at it again so I ran off to switch to WAR then headed back. We wiped AGAIN but managed to kill it with a DoT :D Sadly we didn't get the drop, but it was one of the more enjoyable ways i've found to die ^^

No comments: